Our passion is planning extraordinary weddings that reflect your unique style and personality. At Janie Haas Events, we listen carefully to your ideas—and concerns—with the hope of turning your vision into reality while also being both respectful and cognizant of your wedding budget. Planning your wedding should be exciting and fun, not stressful. We work closely with every one of our couples—from the inception of the planning process throughout the execution of the wedding day. With more than four decades of experience in the wedding industry, we have the creative capacity and wealth of resources you need as you begin to plan your lives together. We hope you will consider Janie Haas Events. Please complete the form on our Contact Page or call us at 978-725-5956 to set up your complimentary consultation.
At Janie Haas Events, we specialize in fabulous and creative high-end Mitzvah celebrations. All of our events are one-of-a-kind! From thematic and “off the charts” to understated sophistication, our goal is to make your vision become reality. We have the resources and expertise to ensure your event will be tasteful, well-executed and entertaining for guests of all ages. As you begin to plan this important event in your child’s life, we hope you consider Janie Haas Events. Please complete the form on our Contact Page or call us at 978-725-5956 to set up your complimentary consultation.
At Janie Haas Events, we know how important events are in the corporate world for making a winning impression on clients, partners, employees and investors alike. That is why we act as a silent partner to our corporate clients—guiding them in the planning, management and design of their events so the company’s brand is represented appropriately and guests feel true value in their experience. From client cocktail parties and VIP events, to year-end functions and launch events, to summer outings and holiday parties… we’ll execute a seamless event for you with style, creativity and ROI. Please complete the form on our Contact Page or call us at 978-725-5956 to set up your complimentary consultation.
Creating memories is what we love to do. Whether a Sweet 16, anniversary, milestone birthday, corporate holiday or simply a party for party’s sake—we do it all! The details are what we are all about—irrespective of the number of guests. Our motto is: “Let’s give them something to talk about”! If you would like us to help you plan your next party, please complete the form on our Contact Page or call us at 978-725-5956 to set up your complimentary consultation.
Define your event with impeccable custom details. For an appointment to discuss your wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, or other special occasion, please complete the form on our Contact Page or call us at 978-725-5956 to set up your complimentary consultation.
- Unlimited consultations with—and on behalf of—you via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Working closely with you to gain a clear understanding of your vision
- Assistance with finding a venue for the reception
- For weddings, assistance with finding a venue for the rehearsal dinner and ceremony
- Guidance on choosing the “A” team of vendors based on your individual taste, style and budget
- Brainstorming and implementing style and design details of the event
- Creating a timeline for the day of the event
- Creating a schedule for all vendors involved in your event
- Securing transportation
- Sourcing/Securing specialty entertainment
- Coordinating and managing all vendors
- Coordinating and attending vendor meetings on your behalf
- Referrals for all vendors you may need (i.e. photographer, videographer, band/DJ, caterer, décor, rentals, linens, lighting, florists, invitations and more)
- Load-in and breakdown schedules for vendors
- Negotiation and management of all vendor contracts
- Setting—and keeping track—of the budget
- Consultation on how to spend your money wisely
- Coordination and overall management of all details (place cards, table numbers, menu cards, invitations, save the date cards, linens, flowers, rentals, music, photography, videography, rentals, gift bags, favors and more)
- Arranging/Delivering hotel welcome baskets
- Bathroom baskets
- Guest favors
- Referrals for hair and makeup
- For weddings, coordination of ceremony rehearsal
- Hotel recommendations for out-of-town guests and securing hotel room blocks
- Overseeing the complete “day of” set-up
- Staffing on-site to ensure the event runs smoothly—start to finish